316 w 138 st - triplex
Upper West Side
Two Family Dwellings – Brick
The two-family dwelling property began with a modest interior renovation. Over the course of several months, as the real estate market surged, the client made the decision to sell the property.
But prior to listing this splendid property on the market, the owners embarked on significant interior improvements and revitalization efforts within the house.
These enhancements encompassed:
- A new kitchen
- New bathrooms
- A new laundry room
- Installation of a new split system for heating and cooling
- Restoration of the wood flooring
- Restoration of the wood staircases and railings
- Restoration of exterior windows
- Restoration of exterior doors
- Plasterwork and painting